Month: August 2015
Okay so we all know I’m really bad at responding to these things! I was nominated over a month ago by the lovely honestlylibby. I was again then nominated for this award by the also lovely elizabethkara. You all should check them out! Now on to the rules.
Put the award’s logo on your post.
- Thank the person who nominated you and put a link to their blog. UMMMM WHERE IS THE LOGO?
- Nominate 15 other bloggers. HONESTLY I SUCK AT NOMINATING
- Let your nominees know you have nominated them. I CHOOSE YOU FRIENDS
- Post 7 facts about yourself.
1)I feel incomplete if I don’t have an ankle bracelet on one of my ankles.
2)Speaking of jewelry, I am almost always wearing a little heart necklace. I was my mom’s from her senior prom. I stole it from her as a kid and basically never take it off. The only time I’m not normally wearing it is when I’m in the shower, at the gym, or forgot to put it back on after one of the said activities. I thought I lost it once and I cried.
3) My apartment complex is currently having an “Adult Swim” pool party. I spent most of my 2 mile run trying to convince myself to go alone after my run. I chickened out when I saw everyone was there with a friend. I didn’t want to sit awkwardly alone. I had taco bell on my couch instead.
4)I’m getting drunk in Baltimore tomorrow!
5) The reason Man Friend and I are no longer speaking is because he tried to pull “The Naked Man” play from How I Met Your Mother. It is said that it works 2 out of 3 times. I guess I’m the 1 out of 3 times it didn’t work. WHOOPS. Sorry sir. I guess my reaction of “OMG WHERE ARE YOUR CLOTHES PUT THEM BACK ON?!?!” wasn’t the best response for his ego.
6) I’m supposed to be going to the gym right now but I’m typing this instead.
7) I have to constantly remind myself that I currently DO NOT have the time or money for a dog. I may have also googled adoptable dogs during my lunch break at work today. Bridget would disown me if I got another dog now anyways. She is after all my one true love ❤
Okay I nominate
- captainsspeech because you’re back here doing this whole blogging thing again
- justapreciouspenny because I love reading all your life adventures and I bet you have some fun facts
- 4theloveofsass because your sass is fun!
- littlemisadventures because you’re my favorite kiwi blogger!
Where am I blogging today dear reader?! I’m blogging from the current stand-still line at the DMV (or as Maryland likes to call it MVA). Fun fact. I’ve been standing in an already ten person line since about 7:50am and the MVA doesn’t even open until 8:30am. I’m just praying at this point that I have all the paper work and forms I need to transfer my car title and register my car here. I’m going to be super angry if they turn me away and say I don’t have everything. I’m also basically selling my soul to the state of Maryland for how expensive this whole process has been. I’m expecting to leave here probably another $400 poorer. If it costs anymore than that I will cry.
Adulting is hard…… But fun.
Oh look I have only passed 8 minutes. Boo. 17 more minutes till it opens.
UPDATE: I didn’t have the proper forms. Yay
There is something so beautiful in laying in bed and listening to the summer thunder roll in.
Lost in dreamy thoughts of future hopes and words I’ll never say.
I’ve been doing things. I just haven’t felt like writing about them. Granted, I haven’t been doing super interesting things. I need to get better at writing again. I have things I want to write about. I am just not doing it.
GOAL FOR THIS WEEK: start writing more again.
I still need to tell the story of what happend to man friend, weekend adventures to the zoo/pandas, why I hate how my generation sees dating…..and more.
I’m getting to it.
“Your face arrives again, all hope I had becomes surreal.
But under your covers more torture than pleasure
And just past your lips there’s more anger than laughter
Not now or forever will I ever change you
I know that to go on, I’ll break you, my habit!”
CAN YOU NOT. I’m sitting here at work trying to do work things and you’re misbehaving. Stop taking back and complaining. My office is too quiet for that.
Look I’ll stop drinking beer if that makes you happy. Or at least the dark beers. But they are good. Okay I’ll cut out the coffee dark beers. Maybe. I mean we can just switch to a whiskey diet if that will appease you stomach.
No? No?! Well you suck. You’re going back for more testing in a few weeks anyways so HA!
Ps: on a more serious note I don’t think I ever gave the conclusion of my testing a few weeks ago. My insides still are not good. Womp Womp. I mean they are much better than when I first had the scopes done 9 years ago! That being said, I still have ulcers and inflammation on my insides. I believe the doctor said there were 4-6 ulcers still. She wasn’t able to get into part of my small intestines so I have to go do some stomach X-rays in a few weeks. I don’t know the results of my biopsy yet. More updates soon.
So I wanted to challenge myself a little today. After my mile run I thought some yoga would be good. I’ve been trying to do yoga a couple of times a week because it’s good for you and helps me be a sane person. I have always thought of myself as a fairly flexible person. That was until I attempted to do this yoga video.
I may have laughed a little too hard at myself trying to wiggling and stretch into some of these positions. There were a few moments where I had to stop and rewind.There were also a few moments where I had to stop, fall on my ass and laugh.
Plus side: I’m relaxed….and a little sore.
I want to keep at this routine so I can successfully complete all the moves one day in the future. If you want to test yourself (or laugh at yourself like me) give this video a try! Please don’t hurt yourself though!
ps: Yes, I did take a few ridiculous selfies of myself trying to do some poses….I was about to post a photo when I realized that all I mainly captured was awkward boob shots sooo……no photos.